Episode 15: I’m the Boss

December 13, 2009

Episodes from 2009, Podcast

albumart In this episode of CStM we go over all the patch from last week, the hardware upgrade event currently running and other news. Our main topic this week is talking about things to do with the latest expansion/patch when you’re not level 60+ yet.

We are still working on our Volume II quests. Goldenstar even upgraded out of her crummy agility gloves! Goldenstar reports on her finishing some skirmishes successfully. Merric is working on his Runekeeper to level 20 with his other alts.

Town Crier

Player News:

Raise Your Glass

Commenters:

iTunes 5 Star & Zune Marketplace Reviews:

• Docholidayj
  • Blue Kae

Musical Credits:
Intro Background Music:  “Let us Sing Together” by The Lonely Mountain Band
Main Background Music: “Banshee” by Fathom
Raise Your Glass Background Music: “Harp Lullabye” performed by Harperella

Contact Us:

We encourage you to participate in our show. Email us your questions, comments or suggestions! Let us know what you’d like to hear! Follow us on twitter and you can become a fan on our Facebook page.

, , , , , , , , ,

10 Responses to “Episode 15: I’m the Boss”

1. Fengald Says:

Yes there are several quests out on the outside of Lothlorien that will allow you to get into the forest, it takes about 2 hours and it is quick and easy especially if you complete the other quests in the area. It will also get you about a half level in the event. Also you can skip to book 7 or 9 with the right rep.

2. Avatar of Goldenstar
    Goldenstar Says:

Huh skipping books? Crazy. Ok we need to check those quests out.

3. Doyce (Geiri/Finn) Says:

I found out you can actually reset the fight on Amon Sul in the book by just leaving the top area where the fight is and doing it again.

4. Talbot Banyan Says:

I appreciate the nod in this episode to the Zune users of the world out there. Zune marketplace review written!

5. Avatar of Merric
    Merric Says:

Thanks for the suggestion Doyce! We completely forgot to mention that.

Talbot: No problem man. We have nothing against Zune at all. While we are both iPhone users, we (especially me) have no qualms about coming down on iTunes.

6. Blue Kae Says:

Zune users unite! Fortunately most podcasts provide an RSS feed which works 99% of the time so even if they’re not in the marketplace you can get them easily.

Glad I could help you guys out, let me know anytime you need a feed tested.

7. Aelgerion Says:

Great job on this podcast! I was finally able to catch up from the archives and I wanted you to know how much I appreciate your work to put this together. My 1.5 hour commute to work everyday has been so much more fun as a result. Thanks!

8. Calfuray Says:

I get most of my game names from http://www.behindthename.com
    I usually try to find names that are not so common. For LOTRO I’ve been using the naming guildlines for ideas.