Goldenstar is still without a Skeleton Pony but it doesn’t matter much as she’s shifted gears and has been mostly playing with the Yule Festival on Bullroarer.
Merric is now kindred with the Miners in Moria and Galahdrim, and also completed Legend of the Deeps.
Together they rand Haudh Valandil (Tombs) instance on our dungeon Thursday night. This week’s cover art is taken inside the dungeon while we wait for Bry to pick up his westerness weapons Taisan was nice enough to make us on the fly.
Here’s links to all the stuff we talked about this week! Holy lot of of links, batman!
- New European Servers Brought Online
- Xfire Contest
- 2010 Pumpkin Carving winners announced
- Best Places in Game winners announced
- Ready Up Codemaster Points Contest
- Rock Paper Shotgun Codemaster Points Contest
- LOTRO loses subscriptions, gains players
- Developer Diary: Rune-keeper
- Beta, Patch 1 Release Notes
- Staff-sweep will have its delay reduced as well as some damage.
- It turned out not to be that much, and now has the same timing as Staff Strike (more or less)
- Never Surrender is bugged; only working with a dread defeat effect present
- Hunter skills are just gap-fills; the class will be taken a look at in more detail next year.
- New class consumables – mmorsel’s post on the class consumables
- Yule Festival – Decoration Guide Updated
- Legendary Item Services
- Preview of new mounts
- Survey is not a scam and is being re-sent to customers
- Elf males have issues with cosmetic items (specifically Forochel Rep Armour)
- Set armour to 0 value
- Turbine Store Sales
- Codemaster Store Sales
Raise Your Glass:
I don’t know whether you guys have mentioned this before on your podcast, but I’ve just found a resource for LOTRO that I really love. It’s a Google Maps style map for LOTRO that has an in-built search feature, and it has made my life so much easier after returning from a very long break. Here’s the link, and I hope you guys like it as much as I do. http://www.arda-online.com/map/
Zymira Puresong, Pie-Eating Champion
Hello Merric and Goldenstar,
I am listening to your postcast about Merric and his pumpkin seeds….SO FUNNY!! I love your postcasts and I was wondering what server you guys were on? Would you ever play on Elendilmir? I have a level 50 hobbit minstrel named Zymira Puresong, Fanwyn Brandymead (in game wife to my boyfriend’s 65 hobbit Guardian Dorbo Brandymead), a level 64 elf hunter, a 24 elf rune keeper Adaiale. All my girls are part of the kinship called Sanctuary. Some of my kinship members love your podcast as well!
Dorbo (my boyfriend’s max level guard) used to work with Sapience and others at Turbine and on our beloved Lotro and has listened to some of your postcasts as well when I do not have my headset plugged in.
I love you guys!!
Love to Baby Hobbit!
~Zymira Puresong, Pie-Eating Champion
Pinchpenny of Windfola
Hey guys, been playing Lotro for a couple months. I came to the game from a series of other MMOs that concluded my 5 years of play in WoW. Upon coming to Lotro, I found a wonderfuly fun and informative podcast to listen to, A Casual Stroll to Mordor. I love the show, and thank you so very much for broadcasting it. Great job on the Childs Play Fundraiser. Currently I am leveling a Hobbit Burgler and having a blast, way more fun then my RK or Captain of level 40. Hope you all stay safe and keep up the great work.
Pinchpenny of Windfola.
Weatherwax of Eldar:
Am sure you’re aware by now that F2P is now alive and kicking in the EU. Plus, Lotro has secured some coverage on one of the UK’s most popular websites – digital spy
As well as an interview with a codies chap, they’re also giving away lotro points. You can find out how to enter and more information here:
Thought you guys might like to know to help get the
message out there
Special thank you to Zachary K. for their podcast review!
Thank you very much to Wanda S. for her donation to CSTM!
- “Battle of Ballylochian” by Fathom
- “Let Us Sing Together” by Lonely Mountain Band
- “Beyond the Western Seas” by Lonely Mountain Band
We encourage you to participate in our show! Email us or leave a voicemail with your questions, comments or suggestions. Let us know what you’d like to hear! You can also interact with us or just get our updates through various subscription/following services that we actively post to.