Update 2 Furniture

Who said Update 2 was all about epic quests, new instances and character panel? Oh no, update 2 my friend, is also (a tiny bit) about furniture. Here are our latest finds!

imageGondorian Knight and Stars Tapestry
Type: Large Wall
Description: A marvelously waeved Gondorian tapestry.
Note: BoA, Received upon completing Book 3
image Gondorian Candelabrum
Type: Small Furniture
Description: This elegant Gondorian candelabrum speaks well of the majesty of that realm.
Note: BoA, Received upon completing Book 3

Can I say that I ab-so-lu-te-ly love these two items? First, I’m really happy to see more interior furniture. Second, these are a pretty good incentive for me to complete Book 3. Finally, their style is simple gorgeous and we’re finally having a glimpse at Gondorian aesthetic!

imageLarge Uch-Lûth Ox-Shrine
Type: Large Yard
Sold by Mabon, The Hall of Making in Nan Laeglin
Level of reputation required: Ally with Algraig, men of Enedwaith
Price: 10 silver tokens of the wild and 5 golden token of the wild
Description: The Algraig clan called the Uch-lûth created these small ox-shrine for the use of individual families.
imageSmall Uch-Lûth Ox-Shrine
Type: Small Yard
Sold by Mabon, The Hall of Making in Nan Laeglin
Level of reputation required: Ally with Algraig, men of Enedwaith
Price: 10 silver tokens of the wild and 5 golden token of the wild

Oh well, MORE yard items. *sigh*

, , , ,

9 Responses to “Update 2 Furniture”

1. Avatar of Ketani
    Ketani Says:

I have to say, I think the little bitty Ox statue is adorable. Maybe if I ever actually swap out my yard full of snowmen, I’ll have a mini herd of oxen.

2. libbyluna Says:

I ~really wish the tapestry hung higher on the wall. In my dwarven house, it nearly touches the floor, with lots of room above to the ceiling.

3. Feathil Says:

Anyone getting this instead of the article

Warning: Parameter 1 to kf_register_post_hits() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/howellba/public_html/casualstrolltomordor/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 166

• Kildahr Says:

Also getting an error. The tapestry looked so cool though :-(

4. Sandriell Says:

Same error here too :(

5. Pointy Says:

I like the first two, and the little ox thingie is cute. When are they doing a revamp on housing though… No room! :P

6. Storm Says:

I was pleasantly surprised when I got my Gondorian items the other day from the epic quests. We were particularly overdue for more Large Wall items. (More please!) One can only have so many bookshelves.

7. Isilwren Says:

I love the tapestry. I too wish it would hang higher, but there you go.
    During Vol 3 I had also gotten a golden statue of a king holding a sword outstretched in his arms. I don’t see that in your guide. It is a small yard decoration.

1. Episode 82: Happy Birthday! | A Casual Stroll to Mordor - June 23, 2011