This listing shows all the available instances in LOTRO and the following information:
- the recommended level or scalability of the dungeon
- what typical abbreviation is used in-game when looking for a group
- fellowship size
- which quest pack the dungeon is tied to
It’s designed to be a print out you pin up near your computer for quick reference to see when you’re eligible for a dungeon while leveling or if you simply do not remember all the abbreviations (like me).
Changes since the last version:
- removed the column for radiance required
- marked Lone Lands dungeons as free
- lowered Annuminas instance scaling to starting at level 40
- added the 5 new Update 2 dungeons.
I’ve completely replaced the old PDF file with the new version since I saw no reason for the old list to remain on the site and potentially confuse folks.