This week’s we talk about Update 5 launch date, three new dev diaries, ROI store prices, store sales and more!
This episode was recorded without the live streaming audience due to Goldenstar out of town. Goldenstar had to be recorded via telephone so her audio is … well telephone quality.
This week Goldenstar played with the Dum group cleaning up class items. She goes over the Need/Greed/Pass mechanics. Also when she is not crossing time zones, Goldenstar has been spending a lot of time in Skyrim.
Merric has caught his guardian up to Goldenstar in Dunland so they can start leveling together again. He also ran the School/Library with Hoppy and Alamode.
- Update 5 Launching December 12
- Merric’s Interview with Turbine is available
- Dev Diary: Reputation Items
- Dev Diary: Currency Consolidation
- Dev Diary: Instance Finder
- LOTRO Store Prices for ROI Expansion
- Zombie Columbus on Hunter Feedback
- Battle in the Ettenmoors
- LOTRO Mithril Edition Coming February 2010
- Yule Festival Starts December 20th
Raise Your Glass
Good evening, my fellow hobbits
Great show. I’m a regular listener of the podcast and love it almost as much as berry pie.
I am not one play my own lute but a hobbit burglar has to give herself credit every so often. The strangest thing happened today. Just as I sent another wolf in Bree to that great Den in the sky, words suddenly appeared from thin air: The Undying.
Hope to see my favorite hobbits as the Yule festival soon!
Hugs, kisses, and berry pies,
Hollyberries the Undying
- Visit our blog at www.casualstrolltomordor.com
- We welcome your email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voicemail at 520-261-CSTM (2786)
- We are available to follow on both Twitter and Facebook
- Please leave us a review on iTunes or Zune Marketplace and we would really appreciate it!
- Listen to us live every Saturday at 9:30 pm Eastern on Middle Earth Network Radio