One of the few plugins that I miss from World of WarCraft is ArkInventory. And although due to Lua constrictions we don’t have a plugin that can match that utilities functions, Hugebag is definitely a step in the right direction.
Hugebag is an inventory replacement addon that will merge all your bags into one large bag that also adds a range of functionality:
- Sorts your bags (utilizing the previously reviewed SortPack plugin)
- Merges like items into one stack.
- Will let you search for items by name
- Has 2 modes, widget and window
- Allows you to view only certain item types in your inventory (potions, cosmetics, etc.)
Overall it’s a very good plugin and has actually become one of the few plugins that I load for all of my characters.