Bullroarer was updated today with Update 5.2. This update is more of a “quality of life” update meaning that items are being added to the store, and some bug fixes are going into play. This also means that there is no content going into the game at this point; which will be reserved for Update 6. However, it’s still good to see some updates coming into fix bugs such as Creep mitigations. The full patch notes are as follows:
Lock boxes should now:
- Drop better items more often, including the mount, relic removal scrolls, legacy upgrade scrolls, LIXP and lock box only weapons
- Drop a lock box key ~10% of the time.
- Have a better chance to drop more than one item.
- No longer drop items from the previously lowest tiers.
- Clever Retort and Confound will now function when a Burglar has the “Mischief gives an ICPR bonus” set bonus active.
- Alterations made to Creep mitigation formulas have been reverted to their original state. All Creep mitigations ratings and percentages have been returned to their original values.
- Added a map to the Pit of Irons in the Heathfells
- Fixed a condition where a deed that does not have rewards would sometimes tell you that it rewarded experience.
- Added sound to the /toast emote.
- Corrected a number of tooltips, typos, and min levels on various store items.
- Various items currently available in game have been added to the LOTRO Store. Please share your feedback on these items in theBullroarer LOTRO Store Item Discussion Thread.