Yesterday, Orion dropped by the Warden Forums to inform the community about upcoming fixes to the class that would be coming in a “hotfix style update” hopefully within “10 days times” of his posting. The fixes that are currently scheduled for this update include:
- War-cry: The bonus threat associated with the skill will be returning with the hotfix.
- Battle Preparation: Battle Prep will be dispelled with Gambit usage, as it should be.
- Boar’s Rush: This will no longer have a chance to stun in all stances.
- Adroit Manoeuvre and Reversal (Ranged): Will now correctly load into Battle Memory. There are a few other skills that need to be updated – those will be fixed in a later patch.
- Shield Gambit Buff Duration Legacy: This will now work on all associated buffs from that line. There are some exceptions – threat reduction chief among those exceptions.
Several other fixes that may or may not make it into the “hotfix-like” update are:
- Defiant Challenge: Will increase your mitigation.
- Conviction Healing Legacy: Returned to the being a benefit to healing.
So while bugs are frustrating with any major revamp there are bound to be more. Orion states very openly that he apologizes for these fixes and I for one am willing to cut him a break. But no matter how you feel about it, a possible patch in 10 days to fix some of the known issues sounds like a good thing.