We have a bit of catch up in our return from vacation (which was fantastic). Goldenstar’s Dum Group had beat hard mode Igash in the Grand Stair before she had left even though they had met while she was on vacation. Since returning though all she’s done is play the anniversary festival like crazy-pants.
Merric did a little bit of the Anniversary Festival and not much else.
- Update 6.1 Release Notes
- One Fan to Rule Them All
- Anniversary Festival Developer Diary
- Anniversary Gifts
- Official Anniversary Screenshots
- New Quarterly Wallpapers
- Character Transfers Open
- Lag Issues in LOTRO?
- If you’re still having Lag Issues introduced in 6.0
- Warden Changes in Update 7
- Changes to Orthanc Challenge Modes in Update 7 Fire and Frost and Saruman
- LOTRO 5th Anniversary Festival Guide
- Anniversary Gifts and Barter Items for Creeps
- The New Warden: Recklessness
- Episode 135: Defiler Roundtable
- Episode 136: Warleader Roundtable
- Episode 137: Black Arrow Roundtable
Riddles in the Dark
Riddles in the Dark is a bi-weekly podcast series by Dr. Corey Olsen (The Tolkien Professor) and David Kale. Discussion will focus on the themes, characters, and events of Middle-earth and lay the groundwork for intelligent speculation about how the book may be translated to film. Each episode will culminate in the hosts making a specific prediction about the upcoming films, to be proven or disproven when the films are finally released.
More information on RITD can be found at http://www.mythgard.org/exclusives/riddles-in-the-dark/
What will be the tone of the *final moment* of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey?
Raise Your Glass
Dear CSTM, im an old LOTR player and huge fan of the books and movies, the whole Tolkien world feels as if home, i was a deticated player of LotR and i loved that game from the gameplay to the scenery, 3 months ago i realised that the game was an unending grind, and decided with heavy heart to try another mmo the known Star Wars TOR, i wont lie to u i start to miss the nice time i spent with my hunter when back in lvl 26 i was still a newb and was strolling through Middle Earth looking at the scenery. Today i decided to start to play again maybe i would find that spark again, but to my luck i only found out that the game became more like i have to have the latest armor than RP and have fun, where is the fun in lotro now? why everything has to be a grind?, maybe its my kin that is mostly raiding maybe my perfectionism, i need a reason or something to make me come back to the game that i loved, please i know u propably dont care but i would appreciate a second though in my already troubled mind, yours Peter
Hi Merric & Goldenstar,
A few months ago our kin leader Josc got an idea to make a thank you video for Turbine for 5 years of fun times. Kind of funny considering they recently announced a video contest (although the video she made has nothing to do with that contest). Anyway thought you guys would get a kick out of it, here’s a link to it on youtube
Dawning Eclipse 5th year Kin Anniversary, Windfola Server
An invitation to come and celebrate with us. There will be music, fireworks, fun and prizes!
Closer to the time a list of events will be listed on http://bit.ly/HzR0Fq, one of our events the Lord of the Rings Joke contest is already underway.
Starting at Friday 4th May 8pm EST. Location is Home of Dawning Eclipse, 2 Chalk Road, Bullridge, Shire Homesteads, Windfola.
Thanks to our Donators!
- Paul W.
- Ricardo B.
- Jeffrey G.
- Collin B.
- Michel L.
- Nicholas F.
- Visit our blog at www.casualstrolltomordor.com
- We welcome your email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voicemail at 520-261-CSTM (2786)
- We are available to follow on both Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus
- Please leave us a review on iTunes or Zune Marketplace and we would really appreciate it!
- Listen to us live every Saturday at 9:30 pm Eastern on Middle Earth Network Radio
Recorded April 21, 2012