Official 5th Anniversary Screenshots

April 16, 2012

LOTRO News

Turbine has released a number of screenshots related to the Anniversary Festival that s currently live on the servers.  The first batch are all titled as “Festival Rewards”.

festival_rewards_01 festival_rewards_05
festival_rewards_04 festival_rewards_03

The second set is labeled “Anniversary Gifts”.

anniversary_gift_01 anniversary_gift_02
anniversary_gift_03 anniversary_gift_04
anniversary_gift_05 anniversary_gift_06
, ,

About Merric

Co-founder of CSTM and an avid LOTRO fan.

18 Responses to “Official 5th Anniversary Screenshots”

1. Avatar of Belamanth
    Belamanth Says:

Since when are there free running horses in LotrO?

2. Avatar of larhanya
    larhanya Says:

Those azure outfits are so gorgeous that I wish I could go back in time and convince my past self to start playing LotRO as soon as it was released.

3. Knify-Riddermark Says:

Loving the new cosmetics! Cant wait to get my hands on them!

4. Pointy Says:

I’m still sad I missed qualifying for the horse by a month. :( He’s so pretty.

the 5yr horse is stunning, a great tribute to those that have stayed thru thick and thin. shame I wasnt one of them but grats to them. some of the cosmetics are beyond hilarious, especially the you in the box one!

6. Sue Says:

Yes, I missed the 4 year horse by 3 months. :( I did get a free horse, however. It popped out of one of the invitations you chase all over town. Chasing the lost mail was well worth the time and effort! hahaha The Bree fireworks are fun too. :)

• Sue Says:

Errrr… 5 year horse. So much for proof reading! ;)

• Goreamir Says:

I got one from a letter today also. Now we finally know what they were planning for those Wardens of Annuminas and black tundra steeds that appeared briefly in beta.

• Tony Says:

Ha, that’s funny. I had no idea you could get that in that quest… I’ll have to do that one more.

I have gotten some anniversary tokens from it, but that’s all so far.

7. Tony Says:

Are the character portrait changes dependent on how long that character has been around? Oddly, my main only can choose 1 2 and 3 year options… Even though I have 5 year rewards.

Goldenstar Says:

From the forums, the portraits look to be a tad wonky. Most turbine folks are suggesting logging out and logging back in, but they are aware.

• Knify-Riddermark Says:

Yes most people on Riddermark had to relog a few times to get all the portraits.

• Tony Says:

I did that and it seemed to work. I don’t know if this helped or not… But the first time I logged in I could only get up to 3, so I applied the 3rd one. Next time I could only do 4, so I applied the 4th one and then the next time the 5th one worked lol

Thanks!

8. Hawkwind Says:

Any Anniversary guide coming up from CTSM ? (like the festival ones?)