Weatherstock IV Video

June 22, 2012

Videos, Weatherstock

Did you miss Weatherstock last weekend? While nothing can completely replace missing the biggest in-game event of the year, this wonderful compilation video might help give you the feeling of being there!

10 Responses to “Weatherstock IV Video”

1. Avatar of Bryandt
    Bryandt Says:

I always regret not going to these. And then I remember the one time I did go and my vid card threatened to burn the house down.

2. Bogdan Epureanu Says:

That is simply the most amazing gathering I ever saw, and really that’s one of the things why I enjoy LotRO – it’s not only about gear and raids, but also about having fun and side stories. :)

3. Baranwen Says:

Aahhhh!! Chosen Few!! I think I got the Chosenfewmania…
    Great vid. I think I sotted a little of hobbit nuddity. Those shameless haflings…

4. Bregle/Opdum Says:

…at Weatherstock IVever!

5. Avatar of Bryandt
    Bryandt Says:

I’d also like to mention that the Runic Knights Orchestra was my favorite out of this video. I have a soft spot for music from the 1930s and 1940s. :)

6. Avatar of Bugo Dughall
    Bugo Dughall Says:

Sad my band got put into the “No music supplied” section. I heard everything just fine when I was playing and everyone else who played. :/

7. Sue Says:

Hearing about Weatherstock was my initial reason to start playing LoTRO about 2 years ago – and of course I got hooked. Looking forward to this year’s event!

8. Jef Says:

I’m so looking forward to the edition of this year!

1. Missing MMO Music Features – LOTRO Leads, Nobody Follows « The Ancient Gaming Noob - February 1, 2013

[...] on a Saturday night.  Bree was alive with music.   And this lead all the way up to events like Weatherstock, where bands in matching outfits perform, even bringing their own compositions to [...]