This week during Dum Time, Goldenstar’s burglar joined the Dums in Skumfil staring at butts (see picture) and finishing the Minstrel class quest for Dumidum. In other news, Goldenstar is working on deeds. What?? No. It’s true. The world must be ending or something.
Merric did play this week. Wooooo. However he didn’t get his character to Dolven View like he predicted. Instead he played his Captain in Eregion and then did a couple 6-man skirmishes with his guardian.
- I was wrong about environmental effects
- Lottos for the Steed of the Burglar
- New Riders of Rohan Music
- New Riders of Rohan Concept Art
- RoR Beta Information
- Invited users will get an email
- Prepurchasing will give you an advantage
- Expansion betas usually last a couple of months (http://cstm.us/MQKkXJ)
- The Bullroarer forums have been closed in preparation for the Beta
- They are working on Beta Key Giveaways (Like their Facebook Page and follow @lotro on Twitter)
- Turbine taking consideration into differentiating free and discounted offers
- Weekly Sale
- Summer Daily Sales
- Price Reductions for Rise of Isengard
- Yearly subscription fixed in myaccount.turbine.com
- Mithril Digital Edition
- 7 Things You Might Not Know About Rohan by Hildifast
- Hunting in Middle-earth by Bryandt
- Store Explorer: Hurried Traveler by Merric
Raise Your Glass
so i was reading an article from massively.com
and it was all about the certain writer just had an adoring love for the goat mounts-
oh and i would email merric but we all know he has no love for other races aside from hobbits,
The Haruchai and the Elohim Kinship- Arkenstone server
Any idea when we’ll get the Summer Festival? My new character on Landroval needs to decorate his new home!
I have a lvl 65 Captain on Landroval. Overall I love the server and the community but have a hard time finding a truly family-friendly kin. I recently quit a kin because the standard conversation became so vulgar I couldn’t tolerate it anymore. The kin had claimed to be family-friendly, but I think by “family-friendly” they meant having their drunk cousins talk about pornography all evening.
I was hoping you might be able to recommend a kin.
Thank you for the show and all your hard work.
Dear Goldenstar & Merric
I am returning back to Lotro for my gaming time (VIP Lifetime subscription) after detouring for Rift (Dec-2010) and SW-TOR (Dec-2011). Since joining Lotro in Sep 2007 I have played on Gladden server, mainly with “Old Timers Guild” (Kinship), and have countless hours on a lvl 75 Rune-keeper main along with lvl 65 LM, Min, Capt, Guard. (The Hunter, Champ, Burg and Warden never made it much past 40).
I’m looking for a fresh start, and I have created a new Captain on Landroval. YAY! Am I crazy or just insane?
He’s only a couple of days old, meeting hands and shaking babies around the Breeland area. I’ve already spent time in front of the Prancing Pony hangning out with the RP folk. I will be re-playing the Epic quest line, while doing on-level quests & skirmishes to keep up. I’m hoping to have something worthwhile (lvl 75?) by the time Riders of Rohan launches, but we’ll see if that happens. I know that there have been changes in the Legendary Item system that I need to brush up on.
Looking forward to the RP/RE server experience. I have over 5000 Turbine Points (TP) and will wait for post-launch to pick up RoR in the store. From all of your previous shows, it just doesn’t seem that as a VIP that any of the pre-orders for dollars makes sense. Please confirm if you think the same, or if I am missing something here.
Things that I know that I will miss in this move from Gladden to Landroval:
My gold: leaving behind 650 gold on Gladden. (So if you ever need a loan over there..)My kin: I'll be sticking to this Capt and hope to find a new home with this support class toon.
So apparently I have about 69 days before RoR launches!! Sweet Sassy Malassy!!
I’m going to try to get into the chat room during your podcasts.
Also enjoy listening to ShakeItOffCast from Merric, as we work to lose weight together. Very inspirational!!
See you in game
I think this is something you should check out. It’s a very bad thing to have happened.
I enjoyed the article about the mod: Third Age Total War. That was a fun game Maybe you should take a look at The Last Days of The Third Age mod to Mount & Blade. I have not tried it yet but have enjoyed the Warband expansion
Also the Helm’s Deep mod for LFD2 is very entertaining
- Nicholas F.
- Visit our blog at www.casualstrolltomordor.com
- We welcome your email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voicemail at 520-261-CSTM (2786)
- We are available to follow on both Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus
- Please leave us a review on iTunes or Zune Marketplace and we would really appreciate it!
- Listen to us live every Saturday at 9:30 pm Eastern on Middle Earth Network Radio
Recorded June 30, 2012