This past week we reached our $4,000 and are well on our way to the next goal as well! Last week Friday we met on top of Weathertop to walk all the way across the Lone-lands to the Last Bridge! After arriving at the last bridge we all jumped off for a refreshing swim!
We are nearing the end of the walk though. Next week Wednesday is the end of the walk and we still hope to make our $7,000 goal!
The charity auctions close tonight!
This is your last chance to bid on the items you want.
Check them out at the auction listing page that shows all the auctions and what their current bid price is.
Featured auctions this week:
- The Complete LOTRO Musician
- Jewelry Crafting Services for a Year
- ABC Transcriber Ensemble Piece
- Personalized Video by the BBB
- Tailoring Crafting Services for a Year
- Performance from Second Breakfast Band
- Be Dum For An Evening
- ABC Transcriber Solo Piece
- LOTRO Poster Signed by Turbine Devs
Continuing the Walk
Our next goal is walking to Bilbo’s Trolls in the Trollshaws after reaching $5,000 in donations. We currently have $4,945 so we aren’t far off at all!
I would keep your eyes peeled for a walk very very soon! Or how does Sapience put things like this? Incredisoon?