This week we had a community update and whole lot of really great sales. Also be forewarned Goldenstar had a passionate rant that ended in a swear word and a lot of apologizing.
This week Goldenstar is level 80! The Dum’s spent this week’s play with Odewolf, our winner of the Dum Time Auction. Odewolf chose to do Chicken Play with the Dums which we very much enjoyed. Pretty sure we’ll never see Dumidum in dwarf form ever again.
Merric is now level 78 out of pure weirdo need to not be three levels under Goldenstar. /shrug I don’t get it either. Merric participated in the latest Update Talks which will be out later this week. He also bought the steed of the captain.
- 50% Off LOTRO Pack Sales
- Double Bonus Points Until November 26, 2012
- Weekly Store Sale Starting November 22, 2012
- War-steed Color Pack Sale
- Outside LOTRO- Migrating to an SSD
- Pineleaf Returns to the Necromancer’s Gate [Video]
- Revenge of the Random Number Generator
- Update Talks Rohan Review Details
- Outside LOTRO- Lord of the Rings Re-enacted by Ponies
Raise Your Glass
Manegrod of Imladris:
Hi Merric and Goldenstar,
Weird things going on today in the 21st Hall on Imladris. Someone announced in the regional chat that there were gators in the 21st Hall. They weren’t joking. Level 85, open tapping, Sutcrofts Marsh-Avancs were everywhere. You can see in the images, I did get some experience and drops if I could hit, but it didn’t work out too well for me overall.
Someone named Ouswald was taking credit for the Gators calling himself the "Gator Boy". I’m not sure if this was an exploit, someone with Turbine creating some fun, or just something I haven’t seen yet. Most people seemed to be having a good time with it, but there were a few around my level getting insta-killed by 6 gators just trying to exit the vault.
Have you guys seen this yet?
Manegrod of Imladris
Rinidin of Dwarrodelf
Notice the name of the monster in the floating hint box on the left? I don’t know when that popped up. This in the cave in the swamp to the NW of EAWorth.
Maybe that’s one of the things that the horseshoe does. I sure don’t remember seeing him down there. If it is a horseshoe thing, I really appreciate that Easter Egg, and hats off to Turbine.
Rinidin of DwarrowDelf
- Visit our blog at www.casualstrolltomordor.com
- We welcome your email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voicemail at 520-261-CSTM (2786)
- We are available to follow on Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus & Steam
- Please leave us a review on iTunes and we would really appreciate it!
- Listen to us live every Saturday at 9:30 pm Eastern on Middle Earth Network TV!
Recorded November 24, 2012