Goldenstar played Thangulhad skirmish with the Dum group! Other than that she wasn’t able to find any time to play this week.
Snow-beast boots! (and a cloak too) –>
Merric is still working through Rohan with his Champion. Having a bit of difficulty when he has to get off his war-steed but still progressing.
- Rohan Instance Cluster Released in Two Parts
- Temporary Closing of Rohan Public Instances
- Bullroarer Update 9 B3 Release Notes
- XP Disabler going live in Update 9 for 495 TP
- Ovens may cook campfire recipes in the future
- Adjustments to the Yule Festival on BR
- The Steed of the Warden is coming soon
- The Hobby Horse will not be going live at the previous price
- Steam Offers Mac Client & New Steam Starter Pack
- Weekly Store Sale Starting December 7, 2012
- December Deals- December 7–9, 2012
- Free Coursera Online Course Covering LOTRO
- Superior Study Sleipnir Stone
- Sayleath’s Guide to the Great Goblin
Riddles in the Dark
Riddles in the Dark is a bi-weekly podcast series by Dr. Corey Olsen (The Tolkien Professor) and David Kale. Discussion will focus on the themes, characters, and events of Middle-earth and lay the groundwork for intelligent speculation about how the book may be translated to film. Each episode will culminate in the hosts making a specific prediction about the upcoming films, to be proven or disproven when the films are finally released.
More information on RITD can be found at http://www.mythgard.org/exclusives/riddles-in-the-dark/
What evidence will the audience see in The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey of Saruman’s impending villainy?
A. None whatsoever. No hints. The “Christopher Lee” answer!
B. Foreshadowing and dramatic irony, suspicious reactions to news on the council, etc., but nothing definite, and no one suspects him.
C. Some members of the council clearly suspect him and may even discuss it behind his back, but the audience sees no clear evidence.
D. The audience gets clear evidence that Saruman is evil or is becoming evil (even if other characters do not see it).
Raise Your Glass
Since my x-bf & I split up, I am feeling somewhat lost in the game. We met through lotro & have had a long term relationship. We did everything together in game. Unfortunately it leaves me in an awkward place gamewise now. I love playing and would like to still continue, to move on. I made a few alts on other servers but, it’s lonely. I’d like to find a warm kin to join. Any suggestions?
I’m just curious, why is it that slayer deed accelerators get a thumbs up, and virtues from the LOTRO Store get a “meh”? At higher deed levels (kill a bazillion orcs), you’d actually spend less turbine points just buying the virtue outright then buying enough slayer deed accelerators to get the deed done, plus with the virtue purchase you don’t have to grind at all! I agree that virtue purchases at lower levels are a waste of TP, but some of the higher-level ones can save hours of time and some TP, too (versus buying deed accelerators). Just thought I’d ask.
Thanks For All You Do,
Ssenir of LOTRO Library
- Visit our blog at www.casualstrolltomordor.com
- We welcome your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are available to follow on Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus & Steam
- Please leave us a review on iTunes and we would really appreciate it!
- Listen to us live every Saturday at 9:30 pm Eastern on Middle Earth Network TV!
Recorded December 8, 2012