Player Achievements of the Week

December 28, 2012

Player Achievements

Each week we ask you to share your successes in Middle Earth with the rest of the community. Post a comment letting us know what you’ve accomplished this past week.

We will pick comments at random to read on the podcast giving you a chance for a little shout out for yourself! Our shout-outs are only as good as the information we get so remember:

• Don’t forget to add your character name, what server you play on and, if you like, add your Kinship if you have one.
  • Please keep your posts brief. We won’t be able to read full novels of your adventures. At least make it so we can easily sum it up!
  • Do not be afraid to post any of your achievements. We don’t care if you just saved Archet or cleared out the Tower of Orthanc. We want to hear from you!

These shout outs will appear in tonight’s recording of A Casual Stroll to Mordor Podcast. You are welcome to join us live at 9:30pm Eastern! First time joining us live? See our post on how to join CSTM’s live broadcast.

Comments for this thread will be closed after recording as this is a weekly thing. If you missed this week’s cut off, don’t fret! A new thread just like this one will appear next Friday.

14 Responses to “Player Achievements of the Week”

1. Bravd of Evernight Says:

Been a busy week. Got my burg Hodgard got past 75, making him number 6 past that lvl. Cleaned Barad Guldur from beginning to end for the first time, got me a tarnished symbol, my very first. Got my Cappy Hurbey up to 85, Finished the T3 at the Yule Fest and got all the bits and pieces, Finally earned about 150 gold, which is never to be sneezed at :)

Bravd of Evernight

2. Leandir Says:

After much toil, Leandir (lay-ahn-deer) of Gladden reached level 50! Only thirty five levels to go!

3. Avatar of Azakael
    Azakael Says:

After running up and down the steps in Philly, Alexahil is finally ready to take on the heavyweight…
    Wait…
    That’s not right.
    After 44+ days, Hytbold has been rebuilt and Alexahil of Nimrodel is now able to claim the titles of Thane. If he wanted. But he prefers Champion of Eriador.

Gilrain –
    My Champion, Elethahil reached level 19 and is likely to hit 20 before this episode airs. On the plus side, apparently defeat in Frostbluff does not cost you for the Undying title. Will confirm.

4. Avatar of dtchris
    dtchris Says:

Calilie, Hobbit Warden, has made it to level 56 and collected her third Legendary Weapon, a sword of the third age. Got to say I rather like the warden with a sword though the spear is good too. I’m thinking about leveling up my Runekeeper after the warden since it seems no one on Gladden wants a Warden in the end game/skraids.

5. Kazren Says:

Greetings. On Landrovel Elryyk has been hitting the Yule festival daily and is up to 80 something quests – I don’t know if he’ll make it to tier 3. I also started Eldariann a female Captain and she’s level 10 and doing the festival dailies also, which got her killed three times fighting frost grims at level 9.

On Elendilmir all 12 of the alts are doing at least one Yule quest a day, and four are trying to complete the tier 3 deed. Eorohir the 85 champ is also doing the Hytbold dailies and he is Thane of Hytbold. He’ll soon have enough tokens to outfit whoever arrives at 85 next, I’ve got four in the running.

Have a very Happy New Year.

6. Avatar of Gliredhel
    Gliredhel Says:

Gliredhel (Gleer’ eth el) of Landroval finally started adventuring again after a 12 month hiatus. Level 77, Mounted Combat is an absolute hoot as a Minstrel (we’re gods, I tell you).

Turbine Points have stacked up in the intervening time — debating a name change.

7. mephet Says:

Adeleine of Landroval returned from her long holiday to finish Volume II and is now racing through the quests in Enedwaith. Can’t wait to get to Dunland and eventually Rohan!
    At level 65 I’ve finally caved and replaced my first LI. Doing so feels really lame – I beat the watcher with that thing, I can’t destroy it! My new javelin sucks. How does one get a good LI while leveling? Or should I just get used to wielding “legendary” items with useless legacies from now on?

8. Saurio Says:

After receiving Thaurlach’s Blade in a raid, I decided that a hero of my renown needed a much grander showcase for my trophys so I upgraded to a “deluxe” hobbit hole. I love having the extra storage chest! Otherwise, just been running winter home quests and figuring out what adventures to have next.

Saurio on Riddermark- Lords of Moria

9. Thurinphir Says:

finally!!! Thurinphifnirol Swiftfoot, Riddle-Master has completed Acca’s story in the dungeons. this frees up the rest of the epic books leading up to Rohan

Aslaron Thurinphir, Extra has reached level forty-two (the ultimate answer to life! the universe!! and everything!!!) and earned his snowball skill >:}

Skrail and Quorl have leveled some amount (and Morkeg, sister’s – not mine, has hit 27!! her highest yet)

Thurinphifnirol, seventy-six, LM, Riddermark
    Aslaron, forty-two, Champion, Landroval
    Skrail-Quorl-Morkeg, 10-30, Minstrel-RK-Guardian, Eldar

10. Shayur Says:

Hi there,

my alt lvl 27 hobbit burglar named Cavridoc got the hobby-horse out of the sack of presents in Frostbluff!

I could not believe it when I saw the hobby-horse there.

It still is a mount with 250 health and +40% speed and looks utterly silly, but fun! I won’t use it often though, just for some silly fun when with kinnies or so.

Greetings from germany from the Belegaer server!

Shayur Rychdil(Main, Lvl 61 Loremaster, Belegaer)

11. Katiepie Says:

I got some beggars their jobs back in Frostbluff. Quite a few times over.

12. Avatar of eleen scholten
    eleen scholten Says:

hawksong of muckin fuddle gilrain
    i started a new burgler and she is lv 30 now and hard on here way to be in moria end of the week
    also realy busy with the preperations for the new years part that muckin fuddle is giving on 30 dec 21.00 uk time infront of the prancing pony

the band wil be playing there as well
    everyone is welcome to come and party with us

13. Ardale Says:

After a LONG effort, the town of Hybolt was rebuilt under the direction of Ardale of Meneldor.

14. Humberto Moreman Says:

Luxury new projects in thane come with options of 1bhk in thane,3bhk in thane. New apartments in thane comprise of flats which are attractive properties in thane for sale.1bhk and 2bhk for sale in thane, best options to grab a property in thane