Community Update January 28, 2013

January 28, 2013

LOTRO News, Videos

Sapience appears in the latest Community Update video to talk about the recent Developer Chat via Twitter, Bullroarer opening this week with Update 10, and to have his beard shaved as a result of their efforts with Extra Life.

, , , , ,

About Merric

Co-founder of CSTM and an avid LOTRO fan.

15 Responses to “Community Update January 28, 2013”

1. Bryandt Says:

Sapience just won the Internet.

2. Jim Says:

Sapience needs to get back to work and respond to the many forum messages he has outstanding AND get those lotteries up and working!

3. Avatar of shipwreck
    shipwreck Says:

He’s a brave man! I’d be too afraid to have my lips cut off.

4. orly Says:

THAT was an update? What a waste of time.

5. Avatar of Andang
    Andang Says:

I will re-post what I put on YouTube…

Aaron´╗┐ Campbell next!!!! Destroy the beards!!!

6. Avatar of andyb
    andyb Says:

I know someone that shaved their beard off for charity and wasnt recognised by his own kids because they’d never seen him without it.

7. Avatar of dtchris
    dtchris Says:

omg that was funny… loved how the hand just crept up with the razor. it was like watching a reenactment of something from the Adams family.

8. Braag of Vilya Says:

Glad to see him deliver on this and I was happy to give to the charity, but on the more self-centered side, did anyone else that donated never receive some of the perks that were noted in the list. For example, the Perlino steed that was promised? I never saw any notification about that or any of the other inducements being delivered on and wondered if I was the only one.

• LilyRose Says:

The emails that are sending the codes are delayed. Some folks have recieved theres, others of us have not.

They are going out in batches, and Sapience on a twitter comment anticipates they should be out this week.

lolol that was a hoot!

1. Random Fandom LIVE! | Random Fandom - January 30, 2013

[...] the Middle Earth Network recap, Cheeseshire posted about a new iPad app and Merric posted about a funny LOTRO announcement. There was talk about new swag at the Middle Earth Network Shop and the folks over at Quest Gaming [...]

2. Episode 183: Sealed Relic of the Farting Badger | Casual Stroll to Mordor - February 3, 2013

[...] Community Update January 28, 2013 [...]