I’ve always enjoyed the Burglar class. It’s a great class that plays differently than a lot of the others in the game due to its ability to play as a de-buffing class, a DPS class and as crowd control. Granted, the viability of the class has waxed and waned over the years due to game mechanic changes, but it’s still a lot of fun. So where does this leave the modern day Burglar when it comes to the Mischief line? Eleen wrote us in asking just this question.
This Week’s Topic
Last October Gabo wrote a great guide on the Mischief-Maker line for those who might want to try out the line. And while Eleen found that information very helpful she was looking for a bit more insight from the LOTRO community. So she asked us to pose Burglars the following questions specifically centered around grouping and raiding:
- How do you kick off in a raid? (skills, placement, etc.)
- What role do you usually have in the raid? (Supporting the tank, supporting the fellowship, etc.)
- What do you find about Mischief-Maker that helps the group out the most
- What are the best virtues to trait for raiding and fellowships?
- Do you think that Mischief is still as weak as Gabo’s guide seems to indicate?
Some of these answers are going to be opinion-based, but Eleen is looking for just that; your opinion. So Burglar’s let loose and help her out!