Turbine has released a patch to the Bullroarer Public Beta server with an updated release notes. It’s important to remember that these are only currently applied to the test server and won’t be found on the live servers just yet.
Some highlights from these notes:
- Any quest can now be advanced in a raid.
- Many and various class power cost adjustments
- Scaling instances have had reward chests added for defeating bosses on tier 2, as well as an additional chest for completing the challenge objective on tier 2 at level cap.
- The Hytbold and level 85 Ettenmoors sets have seen their stats change to reflect the Fate alterations.
- The new Erebor armor sets are available at the Skirmish camp of your choice.
- Armor sets which give players skill modifying set bonuses have been altered. They will no longer give players stat boosts in addition to skill modifying bonuses.
Read the entire release notes: