Bullroarer: Update 10 Release Notes 3

February 12, 2013

LOTRO News

Turbine has released a patch to the Bullroarer Public Beta server with an updated release notes. It’s important to remember that these are only currently applied to the test server and won’t be found on the live servers just yet. As always these notes are subject to change before reaching the live servers.

Some highlights from these notes:

• The damage per second of level 85 weapons has increased, especially 2nd and 1st age LIs.
  • We have restored the base Critical Defence values for the Creeps. Due to changes in the point to percent conversion for Critical Defence we felt no more reductions were needed.
  • For every Skirmish Seal that you have in your inventory, there will be a one time conversion to Skirmish Medallions at a rate of 20 Medallions per 1 Seal.
  • Medallions of the North-men no longer exist. Any existing ones will be automatically converted into 10 medallions apiece.
  • Effect icons and map notes should no longer flicker when running with DX10 and DX11.

Read the entire release notes:

, , ,

14 Responses to “Bullroarer: Update 10 Release Notes 3”

1. Smugglin Says:

Thats pretty good that they fixed the flashing effects icons and the map notes. It started happening to me when I downloaded the newest Nvidia drivers for my card, I think it was 310.95 ( the one they put out for GTX 650 in January). I had to roll them back because the game was unplayable without being able to track buffs. While this was easy to do it effects other games I play because I can’t run stuff with the newest drivers.

2. Thraorin Says:

Yesss! Finally a fix for the flickering buff icons. :)
    Now if only those TDR driver resets would go away as well…

3. baue8673 Says:

So captain’s IDOME will now have fate at a different value than the other stats. Really? It can only grant what, maybe 85 fate tops. Sounds like an odd change. Is that little extra bit of fate that imbalancing? Seems like this is a bit rushed on this conversion.

4. Rorgg Says:

hey, they fixed variable Bori in 2.9!

Of course, after I finished it for the ninth and preumably lat time. It was a lot tougher when he spawned with 3k morale versus 40k.

5. Jim Says:

If you’re a jeweler I’d be in full production of all of your Eomer fate pieces…they’re going to be very popular soon.

6. Master_Yeti Says:

Great to see they are using good time to make the lights turn red on your Alienware computer O_O

7. Knify-Riddermark Says:

26 fate!?!? You gotta be kidding me as post above I will definately not be running a tale from now on.

8. Goreamir Says:

Yay for power and fate nerfs…
    I wonder what the captain nerf will be, it has always been an increase equal to your level for all stats, why the hate on fate, yo?

9. Strunto Says:

Well, now we know what they meant when they said that “All classes will soon be making difficult decisions.” While we’re all waiting for our power to regen during those long fights, we’ll have plenty of time to decide what the next skill we use will be. :P

10. Avatar of andyb
    andyb Says:

I was under the impression that fate was being given something of a comeback and yet despite the lack of it on a lot of rohan gear they’re now reducing it from buffs.

A case of give with one hand and take with the other. Or change for the sake of it?