Turbine has released a patch to the Bullroarer Public Beta server with an updated release notes. It’s important to remember that these are only currently applied to the test server and won’t be found on the live servers just yet. As always these notes are subject to change before reaching the live servers.
Some highlights from these notes:
- The damage per second of level 85 weapons has increased, especially 2nd and 1st age LIs.
- We have restored the base Critical Defence values for the Creeps. Due to changes in the point to percent conversion for Critical Defence we felt no more reductions were needed.
- For every Skirmish Seal that you have in your inventory, there will be a one time conversion to Skirmish Medallions at a rate of 20 Medallions per 1 Seal.
- Medallions of the North-men no longer exist. Any existing ones will be automatically converted into 10 medallions apiece.
- Effect icons and map notes should no longer flicker when running with DX10 and DX11.
Read the entire release notes: