This week’s poll is from Malhirviel who gives us a question regarding the housing revamp that Turbine has a focus on in 2013. It’s a pretty big poll but I think all of Malhirviel’s responses were good ones. If you had to pick just one as what you would like to see most, what would it be? Feel free to expand upon your choice in the comments below.
What change would you most like to see as part of the upcoming housing revamp?
- A change to/elimination of the "hook" system, allowing more flexibility in the placement and orientation of housing items (33%, 370 Votes)
- Have housing provide more in-game benefits - more vault space, crafting/questing buffs, etc. (18%, 202 Votes)
- Have housing details reflect your toon - your horses standing in the stable, your cosmetics hanging in the closet, etc. (12%, 131 Votes)
- A fix for "dead neighborhoods" (8%, 96 Votes)
- Greater interior/exterior customization options - ability to design your own floor plan, paint individual walls, shingle/thatch your roof, etc. (7%, 77 Votes)
- Eliminate the need for houses to be in set neighborhoods at all, and allow players to build houses anywhere that's settled (i.e. - not in the slime pools of Angmar, but anywhere sufficiently tamed by (7%, 75 Votes)
- Expanding the locations with housing neighborhoods (e.g. - Enedwaith, Forochel, Great River, etc.) (6%, 70 Votes)
- Other (Leave a comment) (4%, 46 Votes)
- More types of houses (bungalows, mud huts, mansions, caves, etc.) (3%, 37 Votes)
- Make it easier to travel to/from/around housing neighborhoods (2%, 24 Votes)
- A greater variety of items to put into the houses (more yard items, paintings, dead animals, etc.) (0%, 13 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,138