- Matt “Hoarsedev” Zimmitti – Lead Systems Designer
- Trevor “Jinjaah” McEwen — PvMP stuff and class revamp work
- Jared “Kelsan” Pruett – Class revamp work and core systems
- Joe “jwbarry” Barry – Instances & Raids
- Rick “Sapience” Heaton – LOTRO Community Manager
They answered a variety of questions from the community including:
- Why power and fate are being revamped in Update 10.
- When we’ll have more details on the Player Council.
- If there will ever be a revamp for Fellowship Maneuvers.
- If we will have a train panel setup up similar to that of mounted combat.
- When we will see more lotteries.
- When Update 10 is planned for release.
Needless to say there was a lot of good information within the chat and we appreciate everyone who took time to submit and answer the questions.