Double Bonus Points until March 25, 2013

March 14, 2013

LOTRO Store

March 15 – March 25, 2013 there is a sale on LOTRO Points bundle purchased in the LOTRO Store. They are doubling the bonus points on all bundle packages. The larger the bundle you buy, the better the deal.

Promotion page links for: Great Britain, France, Germany

Here’s the break down of the approximate cost per 100 Turbine Points for each of the bundles.Values have been rounded to nearest penny.

• $7.99 bundle: $1.14 for 100 Turbine Points
  • $19.99 bundle: $1.03 for 100 Turbine Points
  • $34.99 bundle: $0.85 for 100 Turbine Points
  • $59.99 bundle: $0.68 for 100 Turbine Points
  • $99.99 bundle: $0.63 for 100 Turbine Points
  • $199.99 bundle: $0.60 for 100 Turbine Points

All these prices should be better than the rate you get from the TP cards you can buy in retail stores. Our Wal-mart is only carrying the $19.99 / 1600 (~$1.25 / 100 TP) cards. If you were looking to stock up on some needed points, this is a good sale to catch.

, , , ,

12 Responses to “Double Bonus Points until March 25, 2013”

1. Sean Says:

I imagine it’s highly unlikely but I wonder if these bonus points will be extended to purchases of TP with Steam credit?

2. Avatar of MagonDead
    MagonDead Says:

‘And there was much rejoicing’. I somehow could predict this for the first time. :)

3. cwf Says:

This deal puts it almost at par with the Mithril Edition which is currently $19.99 (from Gamestop) for 2000 TP. I see no obvious benefit of going with this over Mithril Edition.

4. Debilon5 Says:

The benefit is Mithril Ed. can only be purchased and applied to an account once, ever.

5. Gliredhel Says:

Yup, knew it. The TP sale always follows the closing of the Legacy Slot/Upgrade sale, every single time.

Been waiting for this one! I has Birfday monies to spend.

6. Cyraith Says:

After doing the math, and finding that I’m willing to forgo my VIP rest experience, I found that staying VIP does not give you significant benefits compared to buying the permanent unlocks (instances, quest packs, etc).

I’ve already dropped VIP, and gonna pick up one of these bundles instead!

7. Avatar of MagonDead
    MagonDead Says:

It seems that this action is already online in Lotro Store, and with it all Eriador quest packs on sale for -25% points. Pretty kickass combo if you ask me. :)

1. Weekly Store Sale Starting March 15, 2013 | Casual Stroll to Mordor - March 14, 2013

[...] case you missed our earlier post, there is also a double bonus points offer going on in the LOTRO Store until March [...]

2. Episode 189: Can We Cut That Out? | Casual Stroll to Mordor - March 17, 2013