Goldenstar’s Dum group this week struggled saving Golodir from the Rift skirmish and had to read Pineleaf’s guide for tips on how to not kill the little sissy. Goldenstar herself didn’t do much this week. Some Hytbold dailies probably. She also got her jeweler is now an Eastermnet Master Jeweler.
Merric says he did Hytbold stuff.
- Dev Diary – Seals and Medallion Conversion
- Dev Diary – Instance Cluster
- Dev Diary – Warden Agility
- Dev Diary – Critical Defence
- UPDATE 10 PRELIMINARY RELEASE NOTES -Bullroarer Only (5) – SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- ZAM: Escape to Erebor
- Turbine Pax East Fan Appreciation Party! Friday March 22, 2013
- Turbine points for down time
- Monthly VIP Point Grant Issue
- Translating the Ring- LOTRO Classes
- Beneath Your Feet: The Ettenmoors
- Lost Texts: Tales from Raven Wood Book 2, Chapter 1
Raise Your Glass
Voicemail from Kazren on Plug-ins
I just found a collection of UI skins at:
http://www.lotrointerface.com/downloads/info581-JRRSkinscollection-Atributetomiddleearth.html and I would like you guys to share it because I think it looks amazing and I want more people to know about it!
~Oli of the Vilya Server
Hello Merric and Goldenstar
With all this talk of Warden Main Stat changing to Agility, honestly I’m still confused from the original creation of “Main Stats” for all classes. I’m a Guardian and actually couldn’t tell you if my main stat is Vitality or Might. Is there a good link to what each stat does for each class and what each classes’ main stat is? Cheers
Bywater Brewing Company
Stranger Side of LOTRO with Galnetdor
- Visit our blog at www.casualstrolltomordor.com
- We welcome your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are available to follow on Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus & Steam
- Please leave us a review on iTunes and we would really appreciate it!
- Listen to us live every Saturday at 9:30 pm Eastern
Recorded March 2, 2013