Hoppydum and Laydedum have had their twin girls. She actually went into labor on Dum night! Welcome to the world Sophia and Sydney Dum!
The rest of the Dums headed to the Moors for more Mud time and freep killing!
Goldenstar has been trying to get the war-steed appearance from the festival envelopes.
Merric is working his warden through Moria and really enjoying it!
- 6th Anniversary has begun
- Hobbit Presents are Coming to LOTRO
- Scheduled Maintenance- Monday, April 22 from 8-00 AM to 1-00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)
- Character signatures going away in the website revamp (a complete list of coming and going features will be released ahead of time)
- LOTRO through Google Glass
- Player Council Announcement delayed
- Bullroarer will be up sometime next week with Update 11
- New Quarterly Wallpaper
- Weekly Store Sale Starting April 19, 2013
- Reveller’s Gilded Mount & Cosmetics Available Until April 30, 2013
- Grand Travelling Dwarrow Fayre – Starts Wed April 24 at 8pm (Laurelin)
- Beryl Cup – SRC Qualifier Horse Race – Sat April 20 at 1pm EST on Landroval
- The Spring Racing Carnival is scheduled for Friday, May 3rd and Saturday, May 4th on Landroval
- Possible Houston, TX LOTRO meetup
- LOTRO 6th Anniversary Festival Guide
- Building a New Battlestation
- Congratulations to David / Thermobuddy (on Steam) as the winner of our Mithril Edition giveaway!
- Our contact form on the site is not working. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Riddles in the Dark
Riddles in the Dark is a bi-weekly podcast series by Dr. Corey Olsen (The Tolkien Professor), David Kale and Trish Lambert. Discussion will focus on the themes, characters, and events of Middle-earth and lay the groundwork for intelligent speculation about how the book may be translated to film. Each episode will culminate in the hosts making a specific prediction about the upcoming films, to be proven or disproven when the films are finally released.
More information on RITD can be found at http://www.mythgard.org/exclusives/riddles-in-the-dark/
Riddle: What is Bard’s relationship with the Company going to be when they are in Laketown?
A. He has no presence or only a cameo role (closest to book answer).
B. He supports them openly.
C. He supports them but secretly.
D. He openly opposes them.
E. He works against them secretly.
Raise Your Glass
Dear Lhoss and Silvers,
Silvers being all sad about not getting letters made me sad, so I wanted to send you a letter. The letter is Z.
The Masked Ferret:
Long time LOTRO player, first time emailer to CSTM. That was so sad, the segment on you not getting letters. It seems that you are getting as many emails as I am getting play time in LOTRO.
The Masked Ferret
Since you were complaining last week about the lack of email messages, I thought I’d ask my question. For the last three months, I haven’t seen any lotteries on my.lotro.com. Every time I click on the widget, I get, "You have no characters eligible for the current lotteries." The last time I entered / won a lottery was in January.
I had assumed that the lotteries were down with an unknown return time, but last week (or the previous week?) I heard you talking about lotteries as if they were still running. So, is this just me? Are other players seeing the lotteries? Or is everyone in the same boat with me?
Evermind of Landroval
(and various other alts)
- Rick B.
- Paul W.
- Visit our blog at www.casualstrolltomordor.com
- We welcome your email to email@example.com
- We are available to follow on Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus & Steam
- Please leave us a review on iTunes and we would really appreciate it!
- Listen to us live every Saturday at 9:30 pm Eastern
Recorded April 19, 2013