Player Achievements of the Week

May 24, 2013

Player Achievements

Each week we ask you to share your successes in Middle Earth with the rest of the community. Post a comment letting us know what you’ve accomplished this past week.

• Don’t forget to add your character name, what server you play on and, if you like, add your Kinship if you have one.
  • Please keep your posts brief. We won’t be able to read full novels of your adventures. At least make it so we can easily sum it up!
  • Do not be afraid to post any of your achievements. We don’t care if you just saved Archet or finished up Hytbold. We want to hear from you!

Comments for this thread will be closed after recording as this is a weekly thing. If you missed this week’s cut off, don’t fret! A new thread just like this one will appear next Friday.

16 Responses to “Player Achievements of the Week”

1. godmode Says:

this week, on monday, i got my first ever full rift armor set :) the raid itself was a huge source of fun for all the players involved, commenting how they finally get to do something fun after months of hytbold and such :)
    the second run is going to take place over the weekend at some point.

i’m also quite proud that our kinship is growing more and more, gathering lots of friendly people from all over the world. my hat off to all of you, my friends!

godmode, champion
    gilrain server
    makarious kinship

2. Bloodpaw Says:

My weekly achievement was rolling a Warg and blogging about my adventures at http://www.bloodpaw.com

3. The Gneech Says:

Got my new Landroval champion Rufaniel up to level 43 and headed to Angmar to grab some Armor of Fem. It feels weird to be doing what was once super-high-end content, and still only be halfway through levelling up.

-The Gneech

4. GoTiK Says:

I just came back to LOTRO after a break I took after Great River, and this week I did awesome! I got my 4 lvl 75 girls their War Steed, I bought 12K TP from the store sale, I got 2 pieces of War Steed festival cosmetic gear for my 4 girls, I got 100+ of each flower type on 3 of them, got very dizzy chasing kids in the maze, had fun trying to clear the horse race on my War Steed (mud jump is loco), killed hundreds of shrews, leveled 3 prospectors, 2 farmers, 1 cook, 1 tailor, 2 jewelers, 1 scholar and 1 forester to max (got 14 tarnished sigils in the farming process), got lost in fangorn a lot and got almost no sleep at all.

Looking forward to this Memorial long weekend and waiting for @Lotrostore to announce the 50% off sale on RoR expansion!! (I need to buy 3 more copies)

Love you &

{GoTiK}

• Kazren Says:

Wow! You were certainly busy. Congrats on all the accomplishments.

• GoTiK Says:

=) Well there is a little trick there, a bit expensive but it makes me happy. I have multiple accounts, so I can open multiple sessions at the same time and do stuff in parallel. So while I am farming ore nodes in the plains of Rohan with one of my girls, another is polishing stones, and the other is cleaning hides, harvesting coffee, making food, or just plain dancing by a large tree. Middle earth at its best!

5. Belwynne Says:

Belwynne finished Hytbold and Belmarie saved Laila and found (!) the spider queen in the Old Forest and dispatched her. Loving the new cosmetics in the Spring Festival.

Landroval – Lonely Mountain Band

6. Annamariah Says:

I completed the hour-long flower picking quest TWICE this week. I’m not sure why, but I am surprised my warsteed didn’t kick me in the teeth and run away after all of the hopping up and dismounting I did to acquire enough flowers for a large wedding. But out of the tons of giftboxes I bartered the flowers for, I got a few tart recipes for my cook, lots of flower petals, and the full cosmetic warsteed set.

Annamariah (say “anna-mar-A-uh”), Nimrodel server

7. Thurinphir Says:

Thurindos and co are slowly getting bored of the many PvP games they have been playing, they will return to LOTRO soon(tm)

-Thurinphir SneakyBoots, Thurinphifnirol Riddle-Master, Thurindos Medic of Mirkwood

8. Theoden Says:

It took a while, but I have finally leveled my 69th toon to level 85. I thought after leveling 69 Hunters up to level 85 that I would get a little tired of LOTRO, but honestly I AM!! But just yesterday I decided that I wouldn’t stop until I have 85 of them so that I can say: “I have 85 level 85′s.”

Kwagsixnine, Hunter
    Gladden server
    Rangers of the West kin

9. Hugestaff of Windfola Says:

Kin with Wildermore, Friend with Survivors of Wildermore, got the Symbelmine, Lussuin (I’m going from memory on the spelling of the last two) and Jester Steeds as well as a few cloaks and Spring Warsteed cosmetic set

Hugestaff, Loremaster
    Windfola
    Ael House

10. Locksmythe Says:

What a glorious moment happened for the Kinship of Celebrimbor’s Avengers of the Imladris Server! Our first member achieved the highest level that can be attained in the current situation!
    Warcrash, Dwarf Hunter of great renown, embarked with a party, on tasks to eliminate threats of trolls, dragons and wolves.
    Upon returning to the ancient city of Esteldin, and meeting with Niels the Dwarf, Warcrash attained 85th level!

11. Vonrothbart of Landroval Says:

My achievement was to quit the game in protest over the rest xp nerf. What was I paying for besides content? I lost 2-3 mil rested xp overnight. LOTRO has become a major money grab for the store. They will no longer get my money for the super grind that the game has become.

12. Disasterman Says:

This week, my Captain Disasterman, after finishing T2 and T2c (but never T1 before) was able to finish T1 Smaug with a PUG after he and his kinmate Descartes (Along with Caremon and Tandolf) teamed with Lagunast to take over and run a Smaug instance. Descartes FINALLY won a gold piece from Fornost for his Loremaster. Way to go!

The Famnily (our kin) now fields 3 captains with gold items, two loremasters, several champs and hunters, two guards, three wardens, and, coming soon, a minstrel or two and one very good runekeeper. Raid training has been successful and we are cycling people up through tough 3-man instances from the easy through the Sword Hall challenge, then 60man challenges and hopefully Glinghant then on to Ost Dunhoth.

Once they are hardened up, we’ll be all-Erebor, all the time. This weekend is a deeds and skirmished one to level and harden some of the lower level folks grinding Moria and Mirkwood so they arrive with developed virtues and decent equipment in the lands of WildeHytmorebold…

Happy Hunting to all,

Disasterman

• Disasterman Says:

Some love to Boggy, who had to leave Smaug before we could mop it up and get everyone organized, for helping immensely. We’ll be back to help, just call us!