Player Achievements of the Week

May 31, 2013

Player Achievements

Each week we ask you to share your successes in Middle Earth with the rest of the community. Post a comment letting us know what you’ve accomplished this past week. We will pick comments at random to read on the podcast giving you a chance for a little shout out for yourself! Our shout-outs are only as good as the information we get so remember:

• Don’t forget to add your character name, what server you play on and, if you like, add your Kinship if you have one.
  • Please keep your posts brief. We won’t be able to read full novels of your adventures. At least make it so we can easily sum it up!
  • Do not be afraid to post any of your achievements. We don’t care if you just saved Archet or finished up Hytbold. We want to hear from you!

These shout outs will appear in tomorrow tonight’s recording of A Casual Stroll to Mordor Podcast. You are welcome to join us live at 9:30pm Eastern! First time joining us live? See our post on how to join CSTM’s live broadcast. Comments for this thread will be closed after recording as this is a weekly thing. If you missed this week’s cut off, don’t fret! A new thread just like this one will appear next Friday.

8 Responses to “Player Achievements of the Week”

1. Daerechtel Says:

United We Stand goes creep side :)
    Due to bugs and other … erm… underwhelming things with U10/U11, alot of us have for the first time decided to go creep side and see what PvMP is all about :)

Last night was our first UwS / TAP ettens encounter. TAP is our creep side tribe (The Alaskan Pipeliners – yes don´t ask :) ).

You can read all about our fun here: http://uws-lotro.eu/viewnews.php?s=&id=111

My warg reached Rank 4 and is happy puncing anything that comes close enough :)

regards
    Daerechtel (warden of Snowbourn – Kinship United We Stand)

2. Lilikate Says:

I have something to share, Lilikate Buggins was awarded a new title: Tamer of the Shrews! Some Shrews were harmed in the process, which is a bit sad :(

3. Rorgg Says:

Back to progression… of content, if not level-wise. After getting my 9th character to Thanehood a couple weeks ago, the Captain, Minstrel, and Warden have completed the Wildermore quest lines and have started that month-long reputation grind with the Survivors. Rune Keeper is midway through the quests.

On the side, I managed to cobble together two unused character slots on my account, four on my wife’s, and two on my daughter’s into a kin to start the 3-month wait for a personal kinhouse.

Tarorgg
    Thane of Cawdor
    Kinleader, Jesters of Landroval

4. Budric Says:

After nearly 2 year I decided to return to middle-earth. Picked up with my Captain and FINALLY finished moria. Went from 58 to 60 in a couple days and am enjoying the ride.

Budric lvl 60 Captain
    Counsel of the secret fire, Landroval

5. Avatar of krissonofpark
    krissonofpark Says:

Quiet week Middle Earth-wise, with only a couple small Spring Festival achievements, with my Captain, Sylien of Crickhollow:
    Reached the exit of the maze in under three minutes and did the Inn League Keg run, both for the first time (and thus gained the Inn League Sinister Keg for the in-game house).
    Also the festival led to two new titles: Amazeling and Pie-eating Champion.

6. Kazren Says:

At long last I have my second Thane! Elryyk on Landroval became Thane after missing only 1 day of dailies. He’s still been doing the crafting instances almost daily in vane hope of getting a gold recipe.

A told of 15 of my alts got the War Wteed Spring Festival gear(all four pieces!) That’s a lot of flower pickin’ I can assure you. And several of those below 85 got the steed (and that’s a lot of maze runs!).

I’m looking forward to getting back to regular questing, but I must say, some of my lower level alts gained 2 whole levels just doing the Spring Festival quests.

Have fun in Middle Earth

7. Snowl4tw Says:

I have started my first LP ever and decided to make it a LOTRO Lets play!
    I made something i had never done before as a character (including class,race,and gender!) and im reading all the quests i do so we dive strait into the amazing lore JRR made for us!
    even though there is only one episode uploaded i have a few more reserved and ill upload them about twice a week!
    you can see the first LP episode here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBY9AiUr31g
    I hope you like it! and have a nice week!

8. Snowl4tw Says:

I have started my first LP ever and decided to make it a LOTRO Lets play!
    you can see the first LP episode here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBY9AiUr31g
    I hope you like it! and have a nice week!