This week we had update 11.1 release notes, a few developer bites, store sales, announcement of the end of CSTM, brief talk about about Rift free-to-play and more!
- This week the Dums had a team of four! All by the parents of the adorable twins was able to attend. What we attempted to do was some skirmishing on 6-man mode with the 4 of us. First we did attack at dawn and it seemed like was pretty difficult for us. After fighting all the way through all the mobs the boss was pretty easy.
- Since I’m not too far from my war-steed, I’ve started on the Descendent quests that is part of the exclusive content from the Riders of Rohan expansion on my burglar.
- I also was looking though my quest log on the burglar and I had several quests that were completed that I hadn’t turned in. I totally used that Quest to NPC feature to quickly go to the quest giver and turn them in. It was quite handy.
- Goldenstar the minstrel reset her war-steed traits and worked a bit on the epic book.
- Played Rift a little bit.
- Update 11.1 Release Notes
- Updates and fixes to the game launcher
- Fixed player-made music
- Many Wildermore deeds now grant title and virtue rewards
- New travel skills on the Wildermore barter vendor
- There was no Helms Deep news at E3 per Sapience
- Estimating the new website update to release the end of June
- CSTM to End with Episode 200
- More Minstrel Talk
- Stepping Out of the Shadows, Part 5
- Lilikate’s Creatures Episode 7- Spring Festival Special
- Supergirl of Lorien: U11: Hobbit Presents 30-day Review
- Mugshot Contest 2013
- Weatherstock V
- [Gladden] Tired of the heat, and Wildemore is just too far away for a quick jaunt?
- [Snowbourn] Steed Races Championship: Forgotten Places
- Thank you to Casey for donating “Stars of Hope” in our names at his place of work!
Raise Your Glass
During the Mirkwood expansion my old kin on Meneldor had completely collapsed. I was the only one logging in and I was starting to lose my interest too.
But then I found CSTM and it renewed my enjoyment of the game. I jumped servers to Landy, joined CotSF, and never looked back.
Thanks so much for all the enjoyment you’ve brought me over the years, guys.
Maybe you already know this, you might have even reported it on the podcast, but I know I did hear this on a podcast, I just don’t remember which one. If you speak to Leila at her shop in Bree, she’ll barter for only 3 TP for a shortcut to her store. It’s like having another milestone for a nickel. Can’t beat that!
Keep up the good work. You’re show is always merry and makes my day,
- Rick B.
- Visit our blog at www.casualstrolltomordor.com
- We welcome your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are available to follow on Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus & Steam
- Please leave us a review on iTunes and we would really appreciate it!
- Listen to us live every Saturday at 9:30 pm Eastern