This week Goldenstar’s burglar has hit level 70! Silvers, Sodum and Opdum did a few skirmishes after GS showed up late for Dum Time. She also is lamenting not being able to do the Spring Festival and might have to miss out on this year’s rewards. *sad face*
Merric is playing his Warden in Moria at level 55 now. He’s enjoying the class and the revamp of Moria.
Enjoy the discussions on our feelings of the alerts panel and the XP bonus for VIPs.
- Update 11.0.1 Release Notes – Official – May 15th
- Final Weekend of the Spring Festival
- Changes to Turbine Points Bundles Starting June 4th
- Chance Thomas on the Battle Bards Podcast
- The Windy Acres Ranch riding team is organizing a rodeo and everyone can join the fun!
Raise Your Glass
Dear Merric & Goldenstar,
Well, I’ve been at it again and the spreadsheet of LOTRO’s weekly sale history has hit the 2-year mark. I have no plans to add any dates further back than that (because, really, the information just becomes redundant at best and irrelevant at worst), but will continue updating it with each weekly sale. This project has taught me a good bit about Google Docs, including the lovely “publish to the web” feature. So the spreadsheet now has a home at:
Thanks again for your fabulous podcast and website. I hope your vacation has been a blast.
Aerindis of Vilya
Lady of the Rohirrim
- Stephen W.
- Paul W.
- Rick B.
- Mary H.
- Michel L.
- Visit our blog at www.casualstrolltomordor.com
- We welcome your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are available to follow on Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus & Steam
- Please leave us a review on iTunes and we would really appreciate it!
- Listen to us live every Saturday at 9:30 pm Eastern
Recorded June 1, 2013