Our second to last episode ever! This week we had some news on LOTRO Card sales, 20 questions and answers from LOTRO, store sales and more!
- This week we had 5 Dums available! Hoppy couldn’t stay the entire time but I got to hear the little baby noises which totally made me happy. We tried briefly to find a 6th player and ended up just picking a random 6-man skirmish for us to do. I remember doing the Mirkwood skirmish with the ballistas (thangulhad).
- After that we did 4-man version of one of the Annuminas dungeons – the one with all the lightbulbs and water. We realize we still haven’t beaten this dungeon and last Monday was no different although we made a note we will have to attempt it again another time with all of us.
- We killed enough light ball things that we all got the title “Keeper of Mysteries” which we decided has a secret handshake.
- I have banana scented nail polish.
- He tore down a porch
- LOTRO Card Sale at participating Walmart stores
- Global System Maintenance, Monday June 24, 2013
- Twenty Questions with the LOTRO Dev Team
- Vraeden Hates Hunters
- Stepping Out of the Shadows, Part 6
- Lilikate’s Creatures Episode 8- Old Forest Spiders.
- Lotro(geek’s) 30-Day Picture Challenge!
- Middle-earth Network Needs Volunteers!
The Middle-earth Network is expanding into a variety of website, news, film, video and audio ventures and we’re looking for help in the following areas:
Graphic and Web Designers
Web Developers and Server Admins
Legendarium Fantasy and Sci-Fi News Staff Reporters Interviewers and Onsite Field Reporters Audio and Video Editors and Producers
Please visit www.mymiddleearth.com/volunteer for more information or if you are interested.
Raise Your Glass
Hey Goldenstar and Merric,
About a year or so ago before we recorded a roundtable Merric asked me why I shut down Mordor or Bust and I think I gave him kind of a silly smart-alec answer which I immediately regretted. The truth is, the decision wasn’t easy on many levels and was difficult to articulate. Still is years later. I’m guessing you can both understand this in some small way at this point.
Back when I started Mordor or Bust you were generous enough to promote it on CSTM. The blog and podcast got off to a great start because of your efforts and I’ve always appreciated it. I believe the generosity you showed to the LOTRO community is in many ways responsible for your success. It is also a big reason why you will be missed.
So, thank you. You are good people. Good luck with you family and future.
Hi, Goldenstar and Merrick,
I’m very sad that you’re leaving the podcast and site. I totally understand, because I’d rather play they write about LOTRO, myself. It’s too bad Turbine can’t pay you to keep it going! You’re a real public service. I hope you can at least do something monthly – maybe a roundtable here or there. I will certainly miss you two.
I do have many characters on Landroval, so I hope to run into you occasionally.
Best of luck to you,
Greetings Merric & Goldenstar of CSTM,
Adrian here, and I’d like to share with you folks on Landroval and to the listeners of CSTM about a project I have just started called Project Conquest: Captain Landroval.
What it basically is: I am burned out from playing on the Riddermark server, and have decided to start a fresh toon, a Captain, and get him to level cap on Landroval as well as to join an active, fun and casual kinship. These are my main objectives of the project, and I will be recording my adventures weekly to be posted on Youtube and my blog.
More information can be found here: http://themalaysianlotrogamer.wordpress.com/2013/06/17/introducing-project-conquest-captain-landroval/
My captain is called Haffleheim, and off the record, I’m hoping to one day be able to play some lotro with you folks on Landroval. That would be awesome =) So if you see a lowbie running around, do say hi, or I will!
Finally, with CSTM coming to an end, I want to take this opportunity to personally thank you guys for a great podcast and blog. It has been a fun ride, and I hope to see you guys in game. Take care, cheers.
The Malaysian Lotro Gamer.
- Cadd Says:
My wife and I just finished Vol II of the epic story (sans the epilogues, we’ll see about them) after a whole slew of really fun skirmishes! Now off to zip all over Eriador to gather the Grey Company to ride to Aragorns aid!
- Saurio Says:
After seeing a number of people looking for a group on GLFF, I decided to organize a fellowship-sized seal run of my own for the first time. Fortunately, almost everyone who joined had done them a gazillion times so I didn’t have to provide much in the way of leadership. That’s why I’m a mini after all, not a captain.
- DJPimpDaddy Says:
Not sure if it is an achievement per say, but I did some math on how much I have spent vs where I am in the game and how often I play and decided to downgrade from VIP to premium and just buy content as I go. Frugality +1
- Rorgg Says:
Today, got my Captain to Kindred with Survivors of Wildermore, and thanks to actually putting together some daily Wildermore Warband raids over the last week or so, hit precisely the 30 Warband Tokens needed to get my gold pocket item. My minstrel will hit kindred Sunday, but has only 5 tokens. I see much raid-forming in my future…
Oh, and my personal kinship hit rank 5. Two months to get that extra kinhouse. Tea is at four, but you’re welcome any time!
Kinleader of Jesters, Landroval
- Lilikate Says:
Not much to report, Dropped by the Blue Lady to say hello. Otherwise deeding in Evendim.
- Paul W.
- Visit our blog at www.casualstrolltomordor.com
- We welcome your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are available to follow on Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus & Steam
- Please leave us a review on iTunes and we would really appreciate it!
- Listen to us live every Saturday at 9:30 pm Eastern