An instance or dungeon finder seems to be a feature most MMOs now have and on the surface seems to be a very handy tool for players to quickly group up and get things done. Are players using it for this though? I’ve gotten several questions recently asking me about the instance finder tool and if I ever use it. So I’m turning the question back towards you. Do you use the instance finder tool and how do you use it? I realize these quick and easy choices may not describe the complexities of your play-time so pick what you feel is best and feel free to elaborate in the comments below!
Do you use the in-game instance/dungeon finder?
- Yes but with a full group looking to get the boost (36%, 172 Votes)
- I don't use the instance finder (29%, 140 Votes)
- Yes sometimes solo and sometimes grouped (20%, 98 Votes)
- Yes to quickly find me a group (7%, 35 Votes)
- Other (4%, 18 Votes)
- What is an instance finder? (2%, 10 Votes)
- Yes but with a group already partially made (2%, 8 Votes)
Total Voters: 481