I’ve been playing Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic on my iPad lately and it made me think about how differently Merric and I handle in-game choices when it comes to making our characters “good” or “evil”. I’ll admit, in KOTOR, I’m typically unerringly evil while Merric is perpetually the goodie-two-shoes.
I can think of only one instance where given the choice I didn’t immediately run for the “off with his head” button and that was in SWTOR where I was asked to kill a kid’s dad in front of the boy. My mommy heart melted and I let them go. So kids are apparently off limit to me but everyone else is pretty much doomed.
How about you? Do you typically go for one or the other when a game presents you with a choice or are you more feel it as you go? Pick the answer that fits you best and feel free to elaborate in the comments below!
Good vs Evil In-Game Choices
- I always choose the good option (40%, 207 Votes)
- I choose what feels right for that quest (33%, 170 Votes)
- Depends on my mood at the time (15%, 79 Votes)
- I click on things until it gives me exp (5%, 25 Votes)
- I am pure evil baby (4%, 20 Votes)
- Other (Leave a comment) (3%, 17 Votes)
Total Voters: 518