This question is simple enough to ask but maybe harder to answer. Especially since I’m making you pick only one answer because I’m a huge meanie-face! So if someone asked you, “Why do you play MMOs?”, what would your first answer be.
Feel free to select other and leave a comment below if none of the choices I came up with fit your personal reasons!
Why do you play MMOs?
- Explore the world (26%, 135 Votes)
- Progression / Achievements (16%, 85 Votes)
- Play with friends (14%, 71 Votes)
- Depth of the game's story (13%, 69 Votes)
- Complex gameplay (7%, 37 Votes)
- Role-playing (4%, 23 Votes)
- Dungeons / Raiding (4%, 23 Votes)
- To dress up my character & collect things (4%, 22 Votes)
- I don't know (4%, 21 Votes)
- Other (leave a comment) (4%, 19 Votes)
- PvP (2%, 9 Votes)
- Crafting (2%, 8 Votes)
Total Voters: 522